Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flooring, Food, and Fun

We closed on our new house today! Hooray. After Saturday, Ziz will no longer have to sleep on the couch. She'll have her own bed in her own room.


We decided rather than, um, invest in the over priced crappy carpet the builder was trying to sell us, we would purchase reasonably priced laminate from Ikea that looks great. Our flooring party was 3 weeks ago. I finally got around to downloading the pictures of my camera. I thought they were the pictures I took of Ziz's first trip to a farm this weekend, but alas no. As I recall, my camera didn't leave the diaper back last weekend. Oops.


Anyway, after the flooring was installed. We had a picnic in Baba's new house.

I really thought he was going to explode with happiness at the site of all the food around him.

No comments: