Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Poor little blog....

Its hard to find time to write something when you are working a million (give or take a couple hours) a week. I leave the house around 7:15 and usually don't get home until 6:30 or 7 at night. Oh yeah. I also like to work on Saturdays.

I just found out about a new Gap, I mean, Zap roll out. I emailed Zippy and said, "You don't really like seeing me in the evening right?"

Zippy replied, "Nah. Can I invite my mistress over?"

Miss ZennieZou's wedding is on Sunday and my big toe has a chip! It's terrible. I guess my only option is to get another pedicure. Darn the luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your toe is chipped? You certainly can't walk around like that. And with your crazy hours, a pedicure when you can squeeze it in is an excellent idea.

My schedule is about to become similar to yours, but it will be mostly my commute. Switching my hours from 8-4:30 means leaving at 7 to drop zalyssa off, then getting hme about 5:30-5:45. Not fair. But we do what we gotta do.