Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Bears!

Baba has never been attached to anything besides his plug. That is, until now. He found one of my old Care Bears in his closet the other day and fell in love. He carries Cheer-Bear around constantly.

Then, he found my other two bears. He was in heaven. His newest sentence: "More bears!" The bears, or berrs as he calls them, have to do everything he does. If he eats breakfast, they eat breakfast. If he watches TV, they watch TV. If he gets dressed, they get dressed.


This morning he was throwing a fit. He would point to his feet, which I had just put socks on and then would point to his bears' feet. I finally figured out what he wanted.
He danced a little jig when I figured it out. :-)

No comments: