Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Harry Buffalo

Last night my friend and I went to the Harry Buffalo Bar (I kept thinking, buffalo chips on the prairie, mighty tasty and mighty hairy). Zeagan estimated the average age in the bar to be 25 (my age!). We stayed long enough to have a drink and some apps. When we left, she said, "I'm not that age any more."

I said, "I never was that age."

And I really wasn't. I have never really enjoyed sitting in a smokey bar with music so loud it makes my head pound (I did love playing trivia at BWs, however). Sure, I like to have fun, but I prefer a small intimate party rather than a huge gathering of people I only half know. And, the thought of drinking to the point of loss of control in public makes me sick.

But still. I do love Cleveland and being in Cleveland again. I just miss my boys.

Today I go pick up Ziz and Zicah. I'm fairly confident that this is going to work. She didn't change the dynamic of our little house while she was staying with us for the two weeks and I really hope this ends up being a very positive change for her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I admire that you are willing to help your friend. I am glad to call you my friend.