Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Puddle. Splash!





I love puddles. Baba loves puddles. We had big puddle fun yesterday.


Baba spent the rest of the day running around (inside, of course!) with only his diaper on because his clothes were so wet you could wring them out.
Being two is an adventure. Being the mom of a two year old is an even bigger adventure. I get to be two again! Plus, my neighbors would think I was a wee bit crazy if I was out jumping in the puddles myself, but with Baba I can jump in and they just think that it is great I'm playing with my son.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are certainly cute pictures, but I would not be much fun playing in puddles. Am I boring or unadventurous.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Isn't it amazing how much license we have to be silly now that we're moms? I picked Laylee up from preschool yesterday and tied her blankie around my head like a strange sort of cape. It was warm and the kids thought it was hilarious and I just looked like a fun mom, rather than a kook.