Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rain, rain, go away!

It's raining. Again. Still. However you want to look at it, it is raining.

I like warm summer showers that force you to go outside and play in all of the puddles (I wonder where Baba gets his obsession with puddles from?). I don't like this yucky, cold, never ending spring rain. Although, I must admit, the grass is starting to get a little green so that's promising.

But seriously. It can rain at night. When I'm sleeping. I need the sunshine or at least dry cloud-shine during the day/evening so I don't have to run on the treadmill. I strongly dislike running on the treadmill. It is boring. And I feel like a hamster on its wheel.

I wonder if I will ever get to own a hamster. I've always wanted a hamster (among other things) and my mother said when I grew up and lived on my own I could have whatever pet I wanted, but no cousin of a mouse was living in her house.

She lied. Zippy is against the hamster owning idea no matter how much I beg. I'll get Baba involved in my crusade soon. How could he resist, "Hamster, Dadda, please?"

No comments: