Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

Isn't she beautiful?

After we helped her into her dress, I stood back in amazement at the beautiful woman my sister had become. She was no longer the nerdy girl with braces, glasses, and a broken arm. She was a woman who was about to become someones wife. I was on the verge of tears when she motioned for me to come over.

She said, "Toey, I really got to poop. I thought the feeling would pass when I got my dress on, but it got worse."

I did my sisterly duty and guarded while she went about her business. Isn't that beautiful?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That started out to be a reaally sweet story, I almost started getting teary-eyed. Then you said the p word.