Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Nooner which turned into a Oner that turned into a Twoer...

The cable guy was supposed to be here today between the hours of 1 and 3 - it was after 4 when he finally showed up. We've had the cable installed for just over a month and a couple weeks ago the remote stopped working. We tried everything - new batteries, hitting it, throwing it against the wall, letting the boy "fix" it with his hammer - nothing worked.

So last night, Zippy called the cable company. The unhelpful lady on the other end said we would have to pay either $12 to ship 3 day or $20 to ship overnight to get a new remote. I said to my dearest husband, "Give me the phone." He complied with my request.

Today the cable guy stopped by with a brand new remote for free. And I am now in love with the cable! Why? Certainly not due to the quality of crap on 24/7, but the greatest cable invention ever. Apparently I have on demand. Not only do I get to watch some shows and movies on demand for free, but I get to watch surgeries on demand. Tonight I watched robotic heart surgery for free while eating my gluten free snack.

The other's that share my house (not the boy, he was already sleeping) thought eating while watching surgery was disgusting, but they are weird like that. I'm tempted to get up early tomorrow to watch more surgeries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting cable!!