Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2 Christmases down, 2 to go!


I am on Christmas overload.

On Saturday we had pretend Christmas with my family (I blame my blogging absense since then on the fact I got Lego Star Wars II for my game boy) and another pretend Christmas on Sunday with my mom's family (my mom's brother and sister, their family, grandma and grandpa, and my favoritest great uncle in the world!). My grandpa is worse than a kid. He had all of his presents open before Baba did. My grandma yells at him every year because he can never wait his turn.


2 Christmases left to go. One Christmas Eve with just my neat little family - myself, Zippy, Baba, and Mister Wili. And Christmas day which I'm just counting as one Christmas because if I think of having to see if Santa came (which he will), going to my parents, going to Zippy's parents, and then going to Zippy's grandpa's house where 8 million of Zippy's relatives will be talking loudly as the three Christmases they actually are, I probably won't be able to get out of bed again until after the holidays.

No comments: