Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bye-bye Cars!

Tomorrow morning (and by morning I mean AM, very AM) I leave for Jersey. This is the second time I've been two Jersey this year. Imagine, I went for almost 25 years without going to Jersey and then twice in one year.

I have a feeling that my house is going to be a disaster when I return, but I know my boys will be busy. I busted a garage sale treasure out of the closet on Sunday morning and the boys haven't stopped playing with it since.

It is several plastic puzzle pieces with tracks cut into it. You put the puzzle together in different ways, thus making different tracks for the various cars to follow. There is a new track designed every time I come down the steps. Zippy is the engineer and Baba claps his hands with delight and tries to get 'ili to look at his cars. Now when we go upstairs or leave the house we have to say bye-bye to the cars, wili, the cows, the Christmas tree, the trains, and the TV. The leaving process is expanding.

I wonder if I'll be able to leave in the morning without saying bye-bye to all Baba's toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a safe, fun, exciting trip.

Ugh....it won't let me log in so I am going to add this comment anonymously.