Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today I received from Miss ZennieZou the best birthday present ever!!! A few weeks ago we were talking about getting an imaginary cat for Zennie's daughter and I mentioned if I had an imaginary cat I would name it Sigmund. Zennie made my dream of owning an imaginary kitten named Sigmund come true!


ZennieZou made me an imaginary cat kit, complete with facilities, bed, and food. I even got an adoption certificate, with a chocolate gold seal and two gift cards, which Zennie wrote (in permanent marker) "My name is ZarahZou and I own an imaginary cat!" I love it! Thank you ZennieZou, you are the best friend a girl could have. And a big thanks to my husband who bought me purple flowers (I hope my imaginary cat doesn't eat my flowers).

No comments: