Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Bah Humbug!

One of the reasons why I hate the holiday season is we are so busy! I hate being busy every weekend - I like a little time just to chill and relax and not do anything, including be sociable.

That being said, in December, we have two weekends we don't have plans - this weekend and next weekend. This weekend we are going bowling with Zippy's co-workers tomorrow morning, going to my parents to decorate their tree, going to a movie in the afternoon sans Baba, and meeting ZennieZou and ZickyZou for dinner (which I am super super excited about - I would gladly skip the rest of the crap). Somewhere in there I need to fit in a stop at Rainbow to buy more cereal (speaking of Rainbow, I bought 2 gallons of milk, 2 bags of scallops, and a can of turkey noodle soup that I thought was condensed chicken broth for 13 cents today. Yeah, I'm good), two stops at Walgreens (limit one coupon per customer? Ha! You just stop at two different Walgreenseseses), and a stop at Cub Foods.

Next weekend, I am going to Argosy to drop off my books to sell back (I will totally be rich!) and then heading up to Duluth to celebrate my birthday.

At least I don't have any plans for the next two weekends. :-)

No comments: