Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date!

No time to blog tonight you see, I'm late for a very important date with Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. It has been a long time since my assassin, Hi-Ya, and her friend, Abhiya, have taken on the undead minions. The word needs our help.

Speaking of hi-ya and hi-ya-ing (karate chopping), when we were growing up we had a rule if you got caught hi-ya-ing at the table you had to do the dishes (okay, okay, I'll admit it. This rule is still in effect. Doesn't my mother realize how mature we've become and we would never dream of hi-ya-ing at the table while she is looking?). Ditty and Poopsquirt got caught a few times and even have a song about hi-ya-ing at the table. It's quite nice.

"Oh we were caught hi-ya-ing at the table.
Oh woe is us! Oh woe is us!
Oh we were caught hi-ya-ing at the table.
Oh woe is us! Oh woe is us!"

And it pretty much goes on like that until the dishes are done or my mother would pretend the dishes were done so they would stop singing.

No comments: