Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 20, 2006

The Baba and I

Baba and I spent an hour (yes, an hour) at Petsmart today. We saw "ogs," "ilis," "irds," "ish," and various reptiles and hampsters (he doesn't have a word for reptiles - just grunts growls). We then met Ditty and Zippy for lunch at Wendy's (nutrious and delicious).

I tried to put Baba down for a nap this afternoon (not that he needed one or anything). He joyously played in his room for 45 minutes and then I decided, spud to napping - he isn't sleeping anyway. After his release from prision, he ran for 3 hours. I have never seen him put on so many miles in our little house as he did today.

Where does all his energy come from?

No comments: