Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Day By the Numbers

1: Number of stuffed bugs living in my living room (a ladybug).
0: Number of drinks I had today.
3: Number of drinks I wish I would have had today.
1: Number of showers I took today.
2: Number of miles I ran today.
2: Number of times I weighed myself today (one time I was holding Baba so I was technically weighing him).
3: Number of animals whose meat I tried today (chicken, duck, pheasant).
1: Number of rocking horses that Baba received as a Halloween present (um, where's my Halloween present?)
32: Number of times Baba mounted the horse.
32: Number of times Baba dismounted the horse.
57: Number of times Baba pressed the horse's ear to make his tail wag.
1: Number of eyeballs injuried by the snack cupboard.
9: Number of hours of sleep I got last night.
10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000: Number of times Baba said, "Uh-oh!" today.
28: Number of times Baba went to look for Pudge but found him sleeping.
1: Number of naps Baba took today.
17: Number of times Baba asked for "more" today.
2: Number of times I said, while watching my parent's cable TV, "boy, am I glad I don't pay for cable."
78: Number of times Baba said "moo" and/or located a cow.
8: Number of minutes until bed, hopeful.
68: Number of minutes until bed, actual.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alyssa got a halloween present from Nick's mom. It was very nice of her to give Alyssa $20. Should kids be getting presents on halloween???