Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Balancing Act

Not only do I heart hearts, I also heart balancing my check book. There, I said it. I heart balancing my check book. Does this make me a nerd? Probably. Do I care? Not really.

I love making all the numbers from the month add up and work out to exactly what I have written down - when the total from the front of the statement matches the total on your register - that makes me very happy.

Which is why I am currently not happy with ZCF Bank. My statement was supposed to come out today. I've spent all day looking forward to coming home and balancing my check book. But, ZCF hasn't published my statement so I can't.

I'm so disappointed. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: