Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Human Anat

I bought my human anatomy book today. Techinically this is the second time I bought it since the stupid jerk I bought it from on half.com never sent it (as far as I know - I haven't received it at any rate) and won't answer my emails asking if they shipped it. I couldn't wait any longer. I'm already a week behind (yikes!) in anat so I bent over and paid the bookstore $143 for the book I paid $90 for (but never got. I guess technically, I've paid $233 for this book, but when you are rich like me, what is money?).

Besides getting to pay for this book twice, the best thing about the Anat book is it weighs about 40 pounds. I wish I was joking on the weight, but my back says otherwise.

Tomorrow the yahoos come to repair the 37 nail pops in our bathroom. And its double coupon day at Rainbow and double homework day at home. Hooray! I think I will be checking my email and doing other non-related homework activites tomorrow.

No comments: