Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Deal with the Driver....

Baba is obsessed with anything that has wheels, makes a vroom noise, and has a sterring wheel. Every morning when we get into the car I let him climb from the passenger side to the driver side. Once there he can press three buttons (yes, I have driven to my destination before realizing that my brights were on in the middle of the morning) and then into his car seat he goes.














He's happy because he gets to "drive" for three buttons and I'm happy because I know he is content and not running into the street while I load the car up. But, he always is asking me when he can drive for real. So we made a deal. He can't drive until he is two or his feet reach the pedals.

Hopefully by the time his feet actually reach the pedals, he will have forgotten our deal and will be content waiting until 15 or 16.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I push 3 buttons, too?