Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 03, 2006

For ZennieZou

My journey in pictures:

All of my non-plastic friends were too busy working, in school, etc to drive to Cleveland with me, so I brought my Glitter Girlz bobble head. Here we are at a gas station in Wisconsin.

Later, my Glitter Girlz bobble head, who I named Bobbi, got hungry, so we stopped at a McDonalds somewhere in Illinois. She made me order french fries when I would have been quite happy without.

I showed Bobbi to Zabby (my friend, Zeagan's, adorable daughter). She thought she broke Bobbi because her head bobbled. I managed to convince Zabby otherwise.
Below is a picture of Bobbi standing in front of another gas station in Wisconsin on the way home. Bobbi and I were both glad to get home. She's too much of a yes-man for my taste. Everytime I asked her a question she would just nod her head.




ZennieZou, I hope you appreciate the image of me stopping my car and taking pictures of a bobble head at each stop.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so very glad that you have found pleasure with your Glitter Girl. She's a pretty good listener I would imagine.