Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006

Flare Hours

Apparently lab hours are like flare, when they say you need two hours a week for a certain class that means two hours minimum. You want to express yourself, don't you?

Next semester lab minimum lab hours bump up to 6 hours a week. Yeah, 6 hours minimum. And that's lab hours outside of lab. That's lab is open from 4-10 weekends and Saturdays from 8:30 until 10 and Sundays from 8:30 until 6 so your happy self better be there for 6 hours minimum.

Okay, so I have classes, labs inside of class, open lab hours, homework, and somewhere in there I need to have a job that makes a minimum of $150 gross a week to pay for daycare. Perhaps I should wait until Baba is in state funded day-care (elementary school) to go back to school.

Lab hours could have been mentioned at orientation. This information would have been useful before I paid my tuition.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You should have just stayed working with me. Then you would be there tomorrow when I throw something at Dumbledork because he is in an idiot. He LOST the market file for the only market we have that writes company owned antique autos. And so now I have no idea how to access the market. He said he was sorry, though. That helps.