Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gibberish

I was going to be ambitious and learn html so I could make a neat-o blog instead of relying on the templates provided. Or, at the very least, edit my current template to make it, for lack of a better word, more neat-o-er, but alas, and alack, html is gibberish!

Flashback! Once upon a time, in my younger, dumber days, my husband and I went out for dinner and got Mojitos at Chino Latino (an awesome restaurant in Uptown). After stumbling home, I decided it was in my best interest to have another drink. After my second drink (I am a bit of a light-weight) I was no longer was capable of speaking English. Upon discovering this, I became a crying, drunken mess because my husband was going to leave me because I no longer speak English, all I spoke was gibberish. How could we communicate or stay married if we no longer spoke the same language? I sobered up and my mastery of the English language returned. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I think I was hung over for 3 days after that. I have not sipped a Mojito since, but I have forgiven the Captian for his transgressions.

No comments: