Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm Googleable!

Thanks to one of the very few co-workers I like, ZennieZou, I am now googleable! Search for me "ZarahZou" and find ZennieZou's most excellent blog. And Zennie has agreed to do the National Write a Novel in a Month with me. 1667 words per day for a month here we come!

Why is it when you are running late you get stuck behind every slow driver in the world? Tonight, on my way to visit my nut doctor (therapist) I got stuck behind a riding lawn mower, a tractor pulling a wagon of hay bales, a student driver (note to future drivers of America: a complete stop is good, it's the even law, but a complete stop need not last 5 minutes!), and Grandma and Grandpa who were out joy riding ("Edward, I told you to slow down! There is no need to go 50!"). Plus, I had to get gas ($2.92 a gallon! Score! Remember when anything over $1/gallon was expensive?), but I ended up being only 2 minutes late.

At most I've got 27 days left at my current position. And that's reason to celebrate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm flattered that you put in your blog that I am one of the few co-workers you like. Does Dumbledork fall on that list?