A certain Mister Goigoi is still awake. Let me explain. Mondays, Wednesdays, and everyother Friday (though it has been every Friday lately) I work from 10 until 6:30. I don't get home until 7:15 and it sucks! Tuesdays and Thursdays I work a "normal" day with my husband - 7:30 to 4.
Anyway, Baba is not adjusting well. He runs around the mornings I'm home yelling, "Dad, Dad, DAAADDDD!" and evenings when I'm at work he runs around yelling, "Mom! Mom! Mooommmmm!" And now has added a new trick. He goes to bed around 6:45 for my husband and then wakes up around 8 yelling "Mom!" He continues to scream until I go in there and cuddle with him. Usually he falls right back asleep. Not tonight. He has been awake in his crib playing for almost an hour now.
To get us in there he has tried the following:
1. Yelling "Boo!"
2. Yelling "Uh-oh!" (I must admit, this one almost got me. What had he done that warranted an "uh-oh"?)
3. Alternately yelling "Mom" and "Dad"
4. Yelling "Wili!" (I had to double check to make sure Wili the cat had not moved from the bed).
6. Throwing stuffed animals.
7. Jumping in his crib.
8. Slapping his crib.
9. Yelling "Sure!"
10. Yelling "Hey yeah!"
12. Making various animal noises, including "Moos" and "Baas."
He is putting up quite the effort. We may have to resort to some children's allergy medicine (may cause drowsiness the label says. Please cause drowsiness the tired parents' beg) tonight!