Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To be or not to be?

Work or school? Work or school? Work or school?

School or work? School or work? School or work?

I don't know! I'm too little.

"I'm too little" also has family origins. We would say it when we didn't want to do something, like "I'm too little to do the dishes" or "I'm too little to clean the bathroom". It can also be used when you don't want to make a decision, like "I can't decide what movie to watch, I'm too little."

And, if you don't want to try a new food you say, "I had it at Tonya's." Tonya was the daughter of a babysitter that Ditty went to a couple. But in those few days she was there she must have been eating constantly because anything that she thought she didn't like (didn't matter if she had actually tried the food in question or not) she had tried at Tonya's, thus shouldn't have to try it again.

Not my boy! He likes everything except raw onions and grapefruit.


No comments: