Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 14, 2006

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink!

My child is obsessed with drinking his bath water. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that he doesn't mind water in his face and will go out of his way to get water in his face. But, some may think his love of drinking the bath water, or pond scum as we call it, is gross.
I disagree, sort of. You wouldn't catch me drinking out of the bathtub. But, I have been known, on occassion, to blow bubbles in the bathtub.

Baba learned how to drink out of a cup by playing with a cup in the tub (if you weren't supposed to let your kid drink shampoo/soap water, there would be a warning on the bottle, right? Right?). He now likes to have his squirty toys filled with water so he can squirt himself in the face and laugh.

I've never made a big deal out of getting water on his face because I didn't want to scare him. I figured if I didn't make a big deal, he wouldn't make a big deal.

I did, however, draw the line when we were at the cabin. Baba wanted to drink the lake water. A lake is nature's toilet and I've yet to see an animal flush after going. Bath water, drink away my little friend. Lake water? Not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://googleindex.info/2217.html or http://indexmachine.info/3194.html and http://indexmachine.info/500.html