Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Thanks for the heads up!

In Friday's mail we got a flyer from Big Brother (the association for the community that we live in) "reminding" us about the community wide garage sale next weekend. I love garage sales, but how can it be a reminder when we never got the first notice?

For a little while, I was worried. Would we have enough stuff to justify opening our garage door and letting the world take a gander at the treasures (crap) we no longer have a need for?

My worries were unfounded. After digging through our closets for a hour last night, I have found enough treasures to fund a couple of garages sales. Now, I just have to get everything priced and pretty before next Saturday. No problem. I've got nothing but time.

I'll get you a real good deal on some crap, I know the owner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you need more uh, treasures, let me know. After tomorrow I have a softball glove....