Baba

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rudy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Panthalassa

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Splish! Splash!

As previously mentioned my son loves water! It ranks right up there with Wili (the cat), food, and causing trouble. One night, as I was trying to get supper on the table and someone wanted to help stir the boiling dinner from a box that I was making, I had an idea. I would fill the sink with soap and water and let him go to town. What could possibly go wrong?
Needless to say water doesn't belong in the sink. It belongs on the counter, the floor, on Baba, on the cat, and on the chair.

Baba did his best to relocate the water to a more suitable home.

Sometimes a little water got in his face, but he was willing to take one for the team.

He looks so surprised at the mess he has made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!